Rita McGrath, a Professor at Columbia Business School in New York, is one of the world’s leading experts on strategy in highly uncertain and volatile environments. Some current clients include F-Secure, Nokia, Microsoft,(and its CEO Summit), AXA Equitable, General Electric, Novartis, PPG Industries, the Stena Group and the World Economic Forum. She is a popular speaker and consults to senior leadership teams.
- The meaning of discovery driven growth
- Adapting your leadership agenda to incorporate innovation
- Why you need to develop a system for innovation
- When discovery driven growth is appropriate for your organization
- The importance of long term vision and short term iteration