Patrick A. Ungashick leads several companies that provide financial consulting and advisory services and products. His companies help business owners build companies that they can happily exit from, advise investment committees of mid-sized retirement plans how to create successful participant outcomes, and help consumer investors reduce risk and achieve personal financial goals.
- Why too many business owners confuse growth with value
- The key metrics that enable you to measure value
- Why business owners should to plan an exit strategy more than 10 years in advance
- The importance of being transparent with your employees when it comesto your exit strategy
- The #1 mistake with buy-sell agreements