During the Reagan Administration, Herb Meyer served as Special Assistant to the Director of Central Intelligence and Vice Chairman of the CIA’s National Intelligence Council. He also the author of the War Against Progress, Real-World Intelligence, and Hard Thinking.
- The interesting impact of a war on the global economy
- Why the world is getting rich fast and millions of people are emerging from poverty
- How the total customer base for every product and services is growing exponentially
- Tactical things that business owners can do to reach the customer of the future
- The three things that customers of the future look for